Users can register for a free or paid account. Both accounts have the following:
- Ajax based file manager.
- Links to statistics, share & delete file.
- Folder management.
- Added the option to allow users to choose their own password when registering an account.
- Change password.
- Added account expiry details to account edit page.
Account types are are follows:
- Free User:
- Has to wait for file download. Attempts to get user to register on the site. (configurable)
- Download speed restricted to 15kbps. (configurable)
- Inactive downloads are only kept for 60 days. (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 100MB. (configurable)
- Paid User:
- No wait for downloads. (configurable)
- No restrictions on the download speed. (configurable)
- Inactive downloads are kept for as long as they have a paid account (configurable)
- Maximum upload filesize of 1GB. (configurable)
- Moderator User:
- As with the paid user but can access the admin area for managing files and processing DCMA requests.
- Admin User:
- As with the paid user but has access to the admin area.
You can view the registration section of the file upload script on our demo site.
> More Features