We pride ourselves in the high support level we offer for our file sharing site. With quick response times and multiple methods of getting in contact, you can be sure you'll get an answer to your question as soon as possible. See below for full details of what support is included when you purchase from our site.
- Support via email for 1 year.
- Upgrades access, patches, bug fixes for 1 year.
- Unlimited access to the support forum
- Proactive release process.
- YetiShare documentation.
- Reduced price for support renewal.
- Contact us with any questions.
- PHP 5.3+
- Apache (with mod_rewrite) or NGINX.
- Linux. Recommended 64bit, at least VPS for full server config control.
- FTP module in PHP for remote server support.
- Curl module in PHP for remote upload and some plugins.
- Mycrypt module in PHP for secure password storage.
- Test your hosting: Download Test Script
We have a created video tutorials in order to help YetiShare users with various aspects of their file upload site. These can all be viewed in our video directory.
Latest Forum Posts
- 01/01/2017 - Keeping the database small to save disk space
I really want to save some space on my server. And I'm also having an error backing up a very huge database on the admin area. My server keeps on getting down when i am doing it. Is it safe to clear t ...more
- 30/12/2016 - Multiple "Paid" packages not visible on upgrade page?
Just bought Yetishare and it's really great. So far nearly everything has been very easy to configure.
However I have run into a small issue, when configuring the "Paid" plans on ...more
- 22/12/2016 - Installation Error
Database Test connection shows it is properly connected but process gives error after that.
After that ...more
- 19/12/2016 - Media Converter - Stuck on Processing
I have it so it ONLY grabs screen grabs for the videos that are uploaded. The screenshots are made just fine, but the status never changes from Processing to Complete.
Anyone have any ideas what's wr ...more
- 07/12/2016 - Re-Generate the thumbnail for documents, images, etc
So i moved files from 1 server to another and it seems to have broken the thumbnail image for certain files (PDF, jpg, etc)
Is there a way to re-generate the thumbnail for all document a ...more
- 29/11/2016 - Bug on moving files between servers
When moving files between 2 direct servers the transfer may timeout in 60 seconds. Use default_socket_timeout to increase the timeout for the functions fopen and file_put_contents.
If the server star ...more
- 24/11/2016 - urgent plz help
dear i have disable the Show Embed Code:
but many user download the files through embed code or watch can i block
i have allowed only download file earning not watching...
but user can also use the ...more
- 05/11/2016 - reboots or package upgrades - what to do?
when there are upgrades like for mysql server package, due to some security vulnerability or even upgrades to nginx or apache, this requires a restart of the services, which is fine except if you have ...more
- 03/11/2016 - Add remote direct file server - error
I have a trouble with a adding new file server. If I add the server by the FTP is all good :
Testing connection to file server... (via ftp)
- Making sure ftp functions are available in PHP... F ...more
- 28/10/2016 - copy files from one user to another
i have one user who upload files, how can i copy those files to another user ?
i need to clone files between 2 different users. ...more