We pride ourselves in the high support level we offer for our file sharing site. With quick response times and multiple methods of getting in contact, you can be sure you'll get an answer to your question as soon as possible. See below for full details of what support is included when you purchase from our site.
- Support via email for 1 year.
- Upgrades access, patches, bug fixes for 1 year.
- Unlimited access to the support forum
- Proactive release process.
- YetiShare documentation.
- Reduced price for support renewal.
- Contact us with any questions.
- PHP 5.5+
- Apache (with mod_rewrite) or NGINX.
- Linux. Recommended 64bit, at least VPS for full server config control.
- FTP module in PHP for remote server support.
- Curl module in PHP for remote upload and some plugins.
- Mycrypt module in PHP for secure password storage.
- Test your hosting: Download Test Script
We have a created video tutorials in order to help YetiShare users with various aspects of their file upload site. These can all be viewed in our video directory.
Latest Forum Posts
- 19/02/2017 - Upload not working after installing SSL
I have 3 separate servers.
1st: server for main site
2nd: server for uploading and conversion of videos
3rd: streaming server
before we install SSL File uploading was working fine, but after we ...more
- 18/02/2017 - Flow Templete Editing
Can anyone tell me how to edit FLOW templete? I want to remove this..
I just want to keep Cloud animated ima ...more
- 16/02/2017 - Make The Download Token Usable Once
Not sure if this is a bug or what.
But the download token :
- 13/02/2017 - Error: Failed getting file contents
I am having the following problem. When user try to download all files (zip file), after confirming to the warning that it might going to take some time, there is an error:
Found 4 files.
- Ge ...more
- 12/02/2017 - Issue with File Action queue not deleting files
I am having issues with file action where the script wont delete the expired files. I have set it to remove files after 24 hours of them expiring and i have triple checked the cron jobs are se ...more
- 04/02/2017 - Fileserver issue
I have a bunch of fileservers added to my website and the uploads / downloads work fine but when i run the test, i get an error message.
Attaching the screenshot. Anyone has any ideas? The we ...more
- 03/02/2017 - Error: Could not upload to direct file server
[b:2ixwcg6d]1) [/b:2ixwcg6d]I added a new file server of type direct file server.
[b:2ixwcg6d]2)[/b:2ixwcg6d] Upload all file and folder main site to the direct file server.
- 02/02/2017 - recommended nginx file and directory permissions/owner
In the installation docs it instructs to set permissions to 755 or 777 but I know that is not what the permissions should be for a production environment and I can't seem to find any other mention of ...more
- 24/01/2017 - Set SSL support
I want Yetishare with ssl support.
Now i have set the ssl in plesk.
I set a redect to use always ssl.
I set ssl support in the config.inc file.
But the website is not complete ssl i see.
- 23/01/2017 - A few questions
Where can I remove ads http://prnt.sc/dz7pk6
How to eradicate the waiting time http://prnt.sc/dz7pwf ...more