We pride ourselves in the high support level we offer for our file sharing site. With quick response times and multiple methods of getting in contact, you can be sure you'll get an answer to your question as soon as possible. See below for full details of what support is included when you purchase from our site.
- Support via email for 1 year.
- Upgrades access, patches, bug fixes for 1 year.
- Unlimited access to the support forum
- Proactive release process.
- YetiShare documentation.
- Reduced price for support renewal.
- Contact us with any questions.
- PHP 5.5+
- Apache (with mod_rewrite) or NGINX.
- Linux. Recommended 64bit, at least VPS for full server config control.
- FTP module in PHP for remote server support.
- Curl module in PHP for remote upload and some plugins.
- Mycrypt module in PHP for secure password storage.
- Test your hosting: Download Test Script
We have a created video tutorials in order to help YetiShare users with various aspects of their file upload site. These can all be viewed in our video directory.
Latest Forum Posts
- 26/03/2017 - Files are not appearing in my file manager when uploading!
For some reason, there is some files that when I upload it doesn't appear on my file manager and it doesn't even create a download link.
And it seems like it's happening everytime with bigger fil ...more
- 26/03/2017 - Admin area Abuse report dialog/modal bug [4.4]
These is a minor issue in admin area. When a Abuse report is accepted, the acceptReport() function still closes the dialog while it should hide modal. Here's the little code that needs to ...more
- 17/03/2017 - API Upload does not work for fileservers
Just finished testing all of API functionality and seems like everything works except for uploading files on fileserver.
I have remote direct fileservers and i get an error when uploading. It ...more
- 17/03/2017 - URL for Folder view not working - it redirects to 404 after showing files.
So i have tried to generate URL for few folders (public and private) in the file manager and i open that link, it shows the files in that folder which is great but then it redirects the URL to 404 pag ...more
- 17/03/2017 - File types not uploading
I'm having a problem where certain file types are not uploading.
Select a file, the upload process goes normally, no error message is shown, a file is created in /files/_tmp but the file is not shown ...more
- 14/03/2017 - Direct Remote Server Successful Upload but doesn't generte link for files bigger than 2GB
I have issue with uploading files over 2GB to Direct Remote File Server, it uploads completely without any errors and from file manager I can see the file in users panel but it doesn't generate l ...more
- 11/03/2017 - Admin dashboard - Total space used & 30 days payment is rounded off
Not sure if anyone noticed or if its just me, The numbers are actually rounded off.
"Total Space Used" shows 2TB instead of 1.7TB
"30 Day Payments" showing $18 instead ...more
- 11/03/2017 - Remote Url Uploads Do Not Start and Newsletter Plugin problems.
When starting a remote upload the file always says "pending" and never proceeds.
Here is the error I get in the log:
- 09/03/2017 - Logo change login screen
I have changed the logos in the backend.
But on the login page i see only the default logo "filehosting"...
How can i change this?
I have changed the logos in the admin panel.
- 09/03/2017 - 404 Error after update & moving server
Cant upload or view files. Neither is the search page accesible ...more